To increase our impact to more of the Tulsa community and surrounding rural areas of Northeastern Oklahoma, Fab Lab Tulsa is expanding the capacity of its facility, equipment and programming by constructing a new 14,000 square foot facility at 501 S. Lewis Ave. in the Kendall Whittier neighborhood.
Designed for innovation and collaboration, this vibrant and inclusive space features a larger main studio, a larger wood shop, a new metal shop, and two dedicated learning spaces for education, workforce and community programming. The workspace is at once a creative think tank, a community living room, an industrial workshop, an informal classroom and a stylish art gallery. The result is a creative space that leverages the power and value of the maker.
Thank you for being a part of our virtual groundbreaking celebration. We look forward to sharing construction updates and welcoming you in-person to our grand opening celebration.
You Can Make The Difference!
Help us empower the current and future makers of Tulsa
by contributing to our Brick Starter campaign today.
To contribute to the #FLT2 capital campaign without purchasing a brick, CLICK HERE.
We’d like to express our gratitude and appreciation for the philanthropic support of the Tulsa community. This project is not possible without our amazing donors:
- Hardesty Family Foundation
- Mabee Foundation
- Stephenson Family Foundation
- George Kaiser Family Foundation
- U.S. Economic Development Administration
- Anne and Henry Zarrow Foundation
- Sherman E. Smith Family Foundation
- Williams Companies & Williams Foundation
- Helmerich Trust
- T.D. Williamson
- ONEOK Foundation
- The Craig Family Charity Fund
- Jeff and Marcy Gettys Trust
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- Bank of Oklahoma Financial Foundation
- Mervin Bovaird Foundation
- Bill and Pam Young Family Fund
- Kerr Family Foundation
- Fab Lab Tulsa Board of Directors
For information about Major Gifts, please contact Brian Carr via email at email@example.com or telephone at 918-779-6025