To increase our impact to more of the Tulsa community and surrounding rural areas of Northeastern Oklahoma, Fab Lab Tulsa is expanding the capacity of its facility, equipment and programming by constructing a new 14,000 square foot facility at 501 S. Lewis Ave. in the Kendall Whittier neighborhood.
Designed for innovation and collaboration, this vibrant and inclusive space features a larger main studio, a larger wood shop, a new metal shop, and two dedicated learning spaces for education, workforce and community programming. The workspace is at once a creative think tank, a community living room, an industrial workshop, an informal classroom and a stylish art gallery. The result is a creative space that leverages the power and value of the maker.
Thank you for being a part of our virtual groundbreaking celebration. We look forward to sharing construction updates and welcoming you in-person to our grand opening celebration.
You Can Make The Difference!
Help us empower the current and future makers of Tulsa.
To contribute to the #FLT2 capital campaign CLICK HERE
We’d like to express our gratitude and appreciation for the philanthropic support of the Tulsa community. This project is not possible without our amazing donors:
- Hardesty Family Foundation
- Mabee Foundation
- Stephenson Family Foundation
- George Kaiser Family Foundation
- U.S. Economic Development Administration
- Anne and Henry Zarrow Foundation
- Sherman E. Smith Family Foundation
- Williams Companies & Williams Foundation
- Charles and Lynn Schusterman Family Philanthropies
- Helmerich Trust
- T.D. Williamson
- The Craig Family Charity Fund
- ONEOK Foundation
- Jeff and Marcy Gettys Trust
- Arnold & Pat Brown Family Foundation
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- Mervin Bovaird Foundation
- Bank of Oklahoma Financial Foundation
- Bill and Pam Young Family Fund
- Russ and Donna Vanderslice Charitable Fund
- Barbara Wollmershauser
- Robert Strattan
- Robert & Frances McGill Foundation
- The Kerr Foundation
- Fab Lab Tulsa Board of Directors
For information about donating to the Hardesty Hub for Makers, please contact Brian Carr via email at email@example.com or telephone at 918-779-6025