Lab memberships are the means to get the most access to and the most benefit from the lab's capabilities.
To get started using the lab we recommend the following steps:
1. Tour the lab on a Saturday learn more about the facility and its programs
2. Join the lab online and purchase a membership plan that suits you
3. Attend Fab Lab Tulsa's software and hardware instruction classes
4. Invest some time and familiarize yourself with computer-aided design software outside the lab. Several free CAD software packages are available online. Review file formats necessary to work with the lab's machinery.
5. Review the online machine calendars to see machine availability. Reserve a machine online to suit your schedule.
6. Start with simple projects and gradually build your fabrication skills. View some of the featured projects created at Fab Lab Tulsa to learn something new and get inspiration for a project of your own.